Roche Brothers Wines
April 6th, 2020
- A: More please
- B: Yes
- C: OK
- D: If there's nothing else
- F: No
- Bread & Butter Cabernet 2017: B. Chrissy loves, not much body, a.m. headache
- Scotto Cabernet 2-16: B+. Chrissy loves, musky in a good way. Normally $15 on sale for $10.
- Shannon Ridge Cabernet 2018: A- for $11. Balanced, body.
- Chilensis Malbec 2018: B. Headache. But kept well.
- Chloe Pinot Noir 2017: B. Pleasant right after opening.
- William Hill Cabernet 2018: B+. Complicated; both a little fruit and musky. $17 on sale for $12.
- Yellow Tail Shiraz: C+. Some body, pleasantly musty. Some unpleasant sharpness.
- Woodbridge Pinot Noir 2018: D+. Not good, not much of anything, but not offensive. No headache.
- Ninety Plus Pinot Noir: D+. Watery, musty, not much. No headache.
- Underwood Pinot Noir 2019: D. Watery, sad.